Missionary Baptist Church
545-A North Highway 89 - Chino Valley, Arizona 86323
Our only guide -
God's Word - the Bible
Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. - Ephesians - 5:25
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship
him in spirit and in truth - John 4:24
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. - Ephesians 3:21
....that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. - I Timothy 3:15
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. - Romans 12:1-2
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. - Colossians 3:16
Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee. - Hebrews 2:12
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. - Psalms 122:1
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Matthew 18:20
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. - Hebrews 10:25
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:1
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. - John 4:23
I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.- Psalms - 122:1
Our Purpose & Reason for Being
1. Assemble together according to God's command.
2. Worship and praise Him for who He is, for His kind and tender mercies, for daily blessings, for His watch and care over us, for the sacrifice of His Son for our redemption and promise of eternal life.
3. To study His Word, growing in grace and knowledge, understanding His will for us individually and as a New Testament church, and serving Him the best we can as imperfect human beings.
4. As members, to love, succor, exhort, teach, encourage and comfort each other as an extension of God's love.
To hold each other up to the the throne of grace in prayer and supplication that individually and as a congregation we seek His will in all things - nothing more - nothing less.
5. As Christians, to reflect God's love for all, to show compassion, concern, guidance and encouragement to our fellow man, the sick, the suffering, the weary, the confused and the lost. (With God's help as we ourselves are flawed, learning every day to to be a better reflection of his love and mercy.)
4. To follow His commandment to preach and teach the Good News of the death, burial, resurrection of Jesus Christ for the redemption of sinful man, beginning in our local community, and by the support of outreach missions world-wide through an association of like-minded churches.